Web Application Developer Charlotte, NC AvidXChange
At Avidxchange there is a culture of innovation, accountability, responsibility, entrepreneurship, and life-balance, as well as tremendous annual growth. There are always emerging roles that create opportunities for personal and professional development. We were #3 in 2010 on the list of top 25 best mid-sized companies in Charlotte, and we’re shooting for #1
If you want to work for a recognized leader in an exciting market that is always on the forefront of innovation, and you want to be surrounded by “A” players who will challenge you every day, then we want to hear from you.
Explore a career at AvidXchange if…
• Your brains and your drive are underutilized
• A slow pace just kills you
• You have a creative, entrepreneurial spirit
• You want your ideas heard
• You can’t stand bureaucracy
• You have boundless energy and endless potential
• You’re loyal, dedicated, and have a high work ethic
• We are in need for an experienced ASP.NET/ C# web Developer for a full time position. Your role will be lead developer as part of a team that builds customer-facing web applications for Integration with our customer systems.
• Perform full life cycle web applications development, enhancement, and proof of concepts.
• Performs specific well-defined assignments as part of a project team or works independently on small and large projects.
• Follow development standards and contribute to the improvement of those standards by recommending best practices and lessons learned from previous implementations.
• Analyze and define interfaces, design classes and design subsystems
If you have any questions, please contact Campus Relations Manager Bethany Human at [email protected].