IT-oLogy is Making a Difference
IT-oLogy uses innovative programs that connect and inspire students and professionals to develop the skills they need to become the problem solvers of today and tomorrow. Since IT-oLogy’s founding, our impact has been significant:
- IT-oLogy has helped over 100,000 students and over 10,000 educators explore IT through field trips, in-class deliverables, career fairs, competitions and Cyber Saturdays.
- IT-oLogy has assisted in increasing the number of professionals employed in IT- related occupations by 24% from 2009 -2013, as compared to 11% nationally.
- IT-oLogy has reached over 50,000 IT professionals and business leaders with its conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Through the Coursepower program, IT-oLogy has played a role in helping universities and technical colleges increase their enrollment in IT-related classes by 30%. At these sixteen academic institutions, 5,021 SC students have taken one or both of the foundational courses needed to earn the computer science minor. To date, 4,271 students have enrolled in the Applied Computing Minor.
- In 2021, IT-oLogy became a United Way of the Midlands Community Impact Partner.
Watch the video below to hear our President, Tammy Mainwaring, speak about one of IT-oLogy’s latest impacts, ITIL-in-a-Box! ITIL-in-a-Box was a Innovision Innovation in Education Finalist – 2021 of the InnoVision Awards.
Questions? Contact Us!