ITIL Certification – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Advance Your IT Career with an In-demand, High-paying, Low-technical IT certification! Learn in the Classroom from an Expert Instructor.
Ranked 8th as the best and highest paying IT certification is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library – a median salary globally of $103, 408…and rising! Over the last 30 years, ITIL has become the most widely used framework for IT management in the world. It’s the de facto global framework for IT departments.
Th ITIL certification is widely used and accepted as a framework for managing the IT lifecycle. As such, it is different from the other certifications on this list and is one of the few that focuses on the intersection of IT and the needs of the business. So this certification is great for business people from all walks of life. It is not high-tech.
If you are looking for a better practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes, and functions that makes a successful IT Service Management function….then you are in the right place! You’ll learn to master the material from a certified instructor with a 98% passing rate!
ITIL Foundation is the entry-level ITIL certification that provides a broad-based understanding of the IT life cycle and the ITIL concepts and terminology. This is another area that has been in the top 15 list for years and is expected to remain so for many years in the future.
Your Path to ITIL Certification
To become certified, you must simply pass the exam; there are no other prerequisites for the Foundation exam. IT-oLogy offers a 3-day certification course. Simply click the register button below to get started.
Need training for multiple staff? If you’re interested in providing training for a group of employees, we can bring the training to you. Click the button below and complete and submit the form to request more information.
What is ITIL?
Why do you need ITIL on your resume?
- Earn an average salary of $103,408…and growing!
- Advance your career more quickly
- Stand out above other professionals
- Increase your skillset and credibility
- Display a credential that is recognized and valued globally
- Possess a high paying, high demand IT certification that complements the Project Management Professional certification
If you’re an employer, how will ITIL help your business?
“Our goal was to grow into a more proactive IT organization and ITIL aligns IT with the business. We were looking for an improved level of service – ITIL helped provide the tools and metrics to define the value of IT services.” Glen Taylor, The Walt Disney Company. Read the full case study here.
- Competitive advantage and market opportunities
- Decision making and risk mitigation
- Visibility of IT costs, savings, profits and revenue
- Rework, lost time, resource management and usage
- Customer satisfaction, time to market for new products and services
- More benefits
ITIL is scalable and can be implemented based on your pain points (i.e. Change management, Problem management, etc.).
- Food Lion: 25-35 % reduction time to process changes
- Procter and Gamble: In three years, realized $500 million in savings along with a 6% to 8% cut in operating costs. Help desks calls were reduced by 10%
- Caterpillar: The rate of achieving the target response time for incident management on web-related services jumped from 60%-90%
- More case studies: Essex County Council | Newcastle University
Whether your industry is healthcare, telecommunications, government, or many others, ITIL can improve your opportunities for success. Read more examples here.
ITIL Foundation Course
The ITIL Foundation course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in provision, support, and delivery of IT Services. ITIL’s globally recognized disciplines represent a service lifecycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
In the course, you’ll learn the core concepts, principles and best practices of the ITIL framework including:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
You’ll gain a fundamental awareness of the IT service management lifecycle and how to improve IT service quality while controlling costs. You’ll receive practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday IT situations with a common language understood by IT professionals worldwide.
Why study ITIL with IT-oLogy?
- You’ll learn in a classroom – a face-to-face, in-class learning environment with a certified instructor with a 98% passing rate.
- You’ll learn strategies to prepare for and pass the ITIL Foundation exam.
- You’ll network with other area professionals.
Instructor – Tammy Mainwaring – President, IT-oLogy
Tammy has experience in education, adaptive change, ITIL Service Management, and Information Technology management within large governmental and private organizations. She has extensive experience with IT policy and standards development, strategic planning, grant writing and evaluation. Tammy holds a Master’s Degree in Information Technology Management and a Master’s Degree in Education. She also holds PMP, ITIL Expert, DDI Effective Facilitation and Master Teacher certifications. Read Tammy’s full bio here.
Because of Tammy’s commitment to her students’ success, they have enjoyed a 98% passing rate!
Who Should Attend
The ITIL Foundation course will benefit anyone interested in IT and all IT professionals that depend on IT services and involved in building good relationships. Attendees may include:IT project managers, CIOs, IT directors, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, business managers, IT architects, IT end users, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, trainers, managed service providers, IT service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
Cost: $2200 (includes the exam)