CompTIA ITF+ Certification
Interested in pursuing a career in IT? Now is the time to certify at home with on-line self-paced curriculum and testing. Let IT-oLogy help guide and prepare you for the CompTIA ITF+ certification exam.
Skills you’ll learn?
- IT Concepts and terminology – Comprehend notational systems, illustrate the basics of computing and explain the value of data and troubleshooting.
- Software development – Comprehend programming language categories, interpret logic, and understand the purpose of programming concepts.
- Infrastructure – Know how to set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC or secure a basic wireless network.
- Database fundamentals – Able to explain database concepts, structures, and purpose, as well as understands methods used to interface.
- Applications & software – Manage applications software, understand the various components of an operating system and explain the purpose of methods of application architecture.
- Security – Understand confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns of secure devices and best practice methods.
CompTIA ITF+ Course Description
ITF+ is the only pre-career certification that will help high school students determine if they have a competency for information technology and if it is the right career path for them. ITF+ is intended for students who are advanced end users to further develop the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, application software development, database fundamentals, and security. CompTIA certifications are industry-leading credentials and will help students reach their IT career goals.
ITF+ is a self-paced online certification program accessable for 12 months where students gain access to learning tools designed to help them learn, apply, and practice IT fundamentals.
Who Should Attend
- Students considering a career in IT.
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT.
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations.
CompTIA Recommended Experience: No experience necessary.
Cost: $549 – All classes are non-refundable.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Exam Voucher
- CompTIA ITF+ Exam Retake
- CompTIA ITF+ eBook – The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Self-Paced Study Guide
- CompTIA CertMaster Practice for IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
*A passing grade on the certification exam is not guaranteed and is dependent upon each student’s after class study habits in addition to their attentiveness and focus in the class. Job placement upon completion is also not guaranteed by IT-oLogy.
IT Career Development Programs
Questions? Contact Us!