Is it time for a change?
Because of the growing demand for technology in nearly every industry, many are finding success in a career in information technology (IT). The need for IT professionals is strong and growing – while the salary opportunities are as well. It’s an ideal environment to help you find your dream job.
IT-oLogy offers educational opportunities for postsecondary students and young and experienced professionals to explore the IT field and provide the skills to get started.
In IT-oLogy’s career development workshops and lunch-and-learns, participants will learn the mindsets, skillsets and technology toolsets to focus their talents and passions to think, plan, communicate and execute with excellence. These are ideal for post-secondary students, educators, career-changers and current IT professionals.
- Leading with impact
- Productive communication and active listening
- Teamwork, motivation and collaboration
- Planning, prioritization and time management
- Proactive problem solving and decision making
- conflict resolution and stress management
- Setting goals and achieving results
- Increase accountability and effectiveness
- Relationship building and networking
- Resumes, interviews and career advancement
- Presenting with creativity, innovation and engagement
- Inform and persuade with purpose, passion, credibility and confidence
- 21st century technology skills development
- And more!
Stay updated on the latest scheduled events by completing the contact form on this page.