ACS – Florence, SC
ACS Technologies is a leader in providing outstanding technology solutions, backed by superior sales and service. With over 50,000 clients in the United States, Canada, and Europe, ACS Technologies enables churches, schools, and organizations to manage events, finances, donor relationships, staff, reporting, websites, growth strategies, and so much more. ACST is looking for a Software Developer responsible for coding, testing, debugging, and documenting desktop and browser-based programs. Our developers work in a fast-paced environment, employing agile development processes that allow for quick-to-market solutions. Our development teams are relatively small and each successful team member is empowered to make a significant impact on the delivered solutions.
We offer employees a competitive salary and robust benefits plan. Our benefits include among others, Medical and Dental plans, generous paid time off, a 401K program, and Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability plans.
What you’ll do:
• Leads in development, testing, debugging, and documentation of software applications across various platforms within an agile development team.
• Accountable for maintaining approved development standards and quality within his/her agile team and contributing to these across all teams.
• Responsible for independently resolving issues, providing technical leadership on projects, mentoring other developers, contributing to the developer community, and providing technical expertise to non-developers.
What we’re looking for:
• Expert knowledge of Delphi for Windows, SQL, Visual Basic, C#, or equivalent programming language.
• Must possess a strong body of technical and/or application knowledge. Is knowledgeable in the technical underpinnings of at least one web-based application.
• Proven technical skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas to diverse individuals.
• Complex problem-solving both independently and collaboratively.
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in Computer Science and 3-4 years of software development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.