CompTIA Network+ Certification
Learn more and register here for an upcoming CompTIA Network+ Training
- April 20-24, 2020 – *Registration Complete*
The CompTIA Network+ certification is an important step in advancing your IT career.
CompTIA’s Network+ validates the knowledge and skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage common wired and wireless network. Network+ certifies a basic understanding of emerging technologies including unified communications, mobile, cloud and virtualization technologies.
Why do you need the CompTIA Network+ certification on your resume?
- Career Advancement – CompTIA Network+ certification will help you advance toward a rewarding IT career as a network field technician, help desk technician, network support specialist, network administrator or network analyst.
- Higher Salaries – Network administrators earn more than $80,000 on average, according to the BLS.
- Globally Recognized – Network+ certification gives you an internationally-recognized credential. It also demonstrates your competence in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- Competitive Edge – 91% of hiring managers indicate CompTIA certifications are valuable in validating IT employee skills and expertise.
- In addition –
- Dell, HP, Sharp, Xerox and Ricoh are among the companies that employ Network+ certified staff.
- CIO.com reports “network administration” and “wireless network management” are among the top in-demand skill sets.
- The U.S. Department of Defense values the Network+ certification so highly they include it in their 8570.01-M mandate.
- Nearly half a million people worldwide have become CompTIA Network+ certified since 1999.
- CompTIA certifications, considered industry standards by many large employers, are developed with the support of leading technology organizations and validated by field experts from around the world.
9 reasons you need the CompTIA Network+ training from IT-oLogy
- Network+ is a trusted certification all around the world
- 10 hands-on workshops with a certified instructor
- Self-paced curriculum with numerous practice test exams
- (2) PearsonVue Test Vouchers for CompTIA Network+ Exam
- Access to TestOut software for up to 1 year
- TestOut Certificate
- Online Stats (Completions rate, etc.)
- Learn strategies to prepare for and pass the CompTIA Network+ exam.
- Network with other area professionals.
If you’re an employer, how will the CompTIA Network+ training help your business?
- Solid Foundation – A dependable network is essential for your business to keep customers and the organization connected. Network+ certification confirms that your IT employees are qualified to build and maintain a reliable infrastructure for your organization.
- Qualified Employees – Network+ certification demonstrates proven competency in configuring, managing and troubleshooting common wired and wireless devices.
- Loyal Workforce – 84% of certified workers stay with their current employer, giving you the long-term benefits of a highly skilled workforce.
- Return on Investment – CompTIA Network+ certification is the capstone to your employee training that validates their true capabilities and ensures your training budget is providing a solid return.
CompTIA Network+ Course Description
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks.
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Support the creation of virtualized networks.
Who Should Attend
The CompTIA Network+ certification course will benefit anyone who is interested in or advancing their career in Information Technology. CompTIA Network+ certification can propel you toward a rewarding IT career in cloud computing, networking, mobility, security, field service, tech support, IT systems administration and many others.
CompTIA recommends Network+ candidates have a CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent knowledge, and at least 9-12 months of networking experience.
CompTIA Recommended Experience: CompTIA A+ Certification and at least 9 to 12 months of networking experience.
Cost: $2499 – All classes are non-refundable. Includes:
- CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp
- Official CompTIA Network+ Courseware
- Exam Preparation Study Guide
- Network+ Exam Voucher
*A passing grade on the certification exam is not guaranteed and is dependent upon each student’s after class study habits in addition to their attentiveness and focus in the class. Job placement upon completion is also not guaranteed by IT-oLogy.
IT Career Development Programs
Questions? Contact Us!