CompTIA A+ Certification
Learn more and register here for an upcoming CompTIA A+ Training
- March 16-20, 2020 – Core 1 – *Registration Complete*
- March 23-27, 2020 – Core 2 – *Registration Complete*
If you’re looking to get into the IT field, this course is for you! CompTIA A+ Certification is the foundation for your IT career.
CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential and industry standard for IT technical support and IT operational roles; it is about much more than PC repair. You will learn to install, upgrade, remove, maintain as well as troubleshoot a computer.
8 reasons you need the CompTIA A+ certification on your resume
- Career Advancement – CompTIA A+ certification can propel you toward a rewarding IT career in cloud computing, networking, mobility, security or systems administration.
- Higher Salaries – A+ certification verifies your IT knowledge and skills meet industry standards. On average, A+ certified IT pros earn over $70,000 per year.
- Globally Recognized – Earning your A+ certification gives you an internationally recognized credential.
- Competitive Edge – 91% of hiring managers value IT certification, giving you the competitive edge to land the job.
- Trusted by Employers – A+ is trusted by global corporations, small business owners, government agencies and militaries around the world.
- More Opportunities – Labor estimates predict some technology fields will experience growth of over 20% by the year 2020.
- Universal Skills – A+ is a vendor neutral certification that covers a wide variety of hardware and software systems such as Windows, iOS, Android and Linus.
- First Line of Defense – Help desk and technical support professionals form one of the first lines of defense for any organization.
Learn more: CompTIA A+ for IT Professionals
Why do you need the CompTIA A+ training from IT-oLogy?
- A+ is a trusted certification all around the world
- 10 hands-on workshops with a certified instructor
- Self-paced curriculum with numerous practice test exams
- (2) PearsonVue Test Vouchers for CompTIA A+ Exam
- Access to TestOut software for up to 1 year
- TestOut Certificate
- Online Stats (Completions rate, etc.)
- Learn strategies to prepare for and pass the CompTIA A+ exam.
- Network with other area professionals.
If you’re an employer, how will the CompTIA A+ training help your business?
- No loss of productivity
- 84% of certified workers stay with their current employer, giving you long-term benefits of a skilled workforce
- 92% of supervisors regard certification as important in setting a baseline of expertise among staff
- Ensures employees have the foundation-level knowledge and skills to excel in critical, job-related activities
- Monitors student progress with online system analytics
CompTIA A+ Course Description
You will be able to:
- Set up a new computer
- Properly diagnosis computer issues based on the 6-Step Troubleshooting Process
- Identify system requirements when purchasing a new computer
- Understand the technology and specifications used to describe computer components, and make informed choices about which device characteristics are required for your situation
- Install or upgrade the operating system
- Manage external devices
- Troubleshoot common computer problems
- Connect to a small home network
- Experience a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security
Who Should Attend
The CompTIA A+ certification course will benefit anyone who is interested in or advancing their career in Information Technology. CompTIA A+ certification can propel you toward a rewarding IT career in cloud computing, networking, mobility, security, field service, tech support, IT systems administration and many others.
CompTIA Recommended Experience: 9 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or IT field.
Cost: $2499 – All classes are non-refundable.
- CompTIA A+ Boot Camp
- Official CompTIA A+ Courseware
- Exam Preparation Study Guide
- A+ Exam Voucher
*A passing grade on the certification exam is not guaranteed and is dependent upon each student’s after class study habits in addition to their attentiveness and focus in the class. Job placement upon completion is also not guaranteed by IT-oLogy.
IT Career Development Programs
Questions? Contact Us!