Is it time for a change?
Because of the growing demand for technology in nearly every industry, many are finding success in a career in information technology (IT). The need for IT professionals is strong and growing – while the salary opportunities are as well. It’s an ideal environment to help you find your dream job.
IT-oLogy offers educational opportunities for experienced high school students, postsecondary students and young and experienced professionals to explore the IT field.
How about a Free Preview of our IT Career Development programs?
Join us on Friday, February 23 for a free preview of our IT career development workshops and certification prep courses! Breakfast and lunch are provided!
- A list of specific, IT careers that align with your passion, job descriptions, and salary ranges (customized for each participant based on your survey). Complete the Career Survey here if you have not yet.
- The latest data from CIOs, CEOs, and recruiters describing the skills they look for when hiring IT employees
- An IT-oLogy certificate of completion
From a Recent Attendee:
“I just wanted to take some time to thank all of you for the great information you provided yesterday at the workshop. I’m excited to continue my relationship with your organization and seeing you all again very soon at the next event.” Ken. L.
Time: 8:30 am – 12:00 noon
Description: With IT-oLogy’s partnership with Furman University and BlueCross BlueShield South Carolina, we will engage professionals in IT Career Development workshops with a focus around soft skills specific to the IT industry. Participants will learn the mindsets, skillsets and technology toolsets to execute with excellence. These workshops are ideal for managers, project managers, technicians, programmers, developers, analysts, educators, and those looking to pursue a career in IT. Soft skills are foundational to creating strong employees, teams, leaders and organizations.
February 22, 2018: IT Negotiation Skills: Seal the Deal
IT veteran Bonnie Kelly will help you learn the essential back-and-forth communication skills required to reach a beneficial agreement for both parties and how this relates to jobs in IT.
In our interactive environment, you’ll:
- Discover the importance and impact of preparation for negotiation – in all aspects of your career
- Focus on interests, not positions
- Enhance your power and options for mutual gain
Hurry and sign up for the March 8th workshop below!
March 8, 2018: Courage in the IT Workplace: 10 Surefire Ways to Build Your Credibility
IT veteran Bonnie Kelly will help you enhance your IT professional communication skills and learn how to have difficult, courageous conversations. In our interactive environment, you’ll:
- Gain an understanding of what courage looks like in the IT workplace and the importance of setting expectations
- Learn why it’s important, and the skills and competencies needed to be successful
- Experience first-hand the beneficial outcomes as the result of courageous communication
March 22, 2018: Leading with Impact in IT: From Tired to Inspired
IT veteran Bonnie Kelly will help prepare you as an IT leader by learning the importance of emotional intelligence, high impact communication and attributes of impactful leadership.
Interactive exercises will reveal:
- The influence of body language
- Effects of voice tone
- Verbal vs. non-verbal messages
- How passion, persistence and kindness can generate support from others and inspire action
- These skills are vital in growing strong professionals for any position in IT.
ITIL Certification – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Ranked 8th as the best and highest paying IT certification is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library. ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL provides a cohesive collection of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally.
If you are looking for a better practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes, and functions that makes a successful IT Service Management function….then you are in the right place! You’ll learn to master the material from a certified instructor with a 98% passing rate! Learn more about ITIL here!
CompTIA A+ Certification
If you’re looking to get into the IT field, this course is for you! CompTIA A+ Certification is the foundation for your IT career.
CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential and industry standard for IT technical support and IT operational roles; it is about much more than PC repair. You will learn to install, upgrade, remove, maintain as well as troubleshoot a computer. This class will prepare you to take the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Certification. Learn more about CompTIA A+ here!
IT Career Preparation
IT Career Development Programs
Questions? Contact Us!