- This event has passed.
Network+ Fundamentals Part One
May 10 @ 9:00 am - May 31 @ 12:00 pm
IT-oLogy will provide hands-on Network+ Certification based labs to high school students. Workshop delivery will be on May 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm at IT-oLogy located at 1301 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201.
Description of Services as follows:
Lab outline: Student will engage in various Network+ certification based labs such as network cabling configuration, cable identification, as well as setting up a SOHO network.
ALL high school aged students are welcome.
Workshop module delivery:
$100 per student
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The activities and challenges delivered throughout session will give students a fundamental understanding and hands-on approach to Networking in preparation for the Network+ Certification. The objectives will align with the objectives set forth for the Network+ Certification exam.
Not all topics pertaining to the Network+ certification will be covered.
• May 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
• 20 students maximum per session
• Total Cost: $100 per student
Total delivery cost includes:
• Module(s) development
• Instructor preparation and delivery time
• IT- oLogy’s overhead
IT-oLogy will provide room, computer, and internet access to students and instructor
Workshop – Additional Detail
- The hands-on IT session will be delivered through age appropriate lecture/discussion and hands-on activities.
- Student capacity not to exceed 20 per delivery session.
- Any change in focus to the hands-on sessions will be discussed and agreed upon.
- Hands-on IT sessions will be of high quality and delivered in a professional manner.
- Completion of hands-on IT sessions will not result in attendee’s expertise in said subject.
- IT-oLogy and Lexington School District One agree to work together in an arrangement agreeable to both parties. The goal of both parties is a successful and productive relationship.