ITIL Foundation – October 15-17, 2018
October 15 @ 9:00 am - October 17 @ 4:00 pm
The ITIL Foundation course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in provision, support, and delivery of IT Services. ITIL’s globally recognized disciplines represent a service lifecycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
- Core concepts, principles and best practices of the ITIL framework including:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement.
- Fundamental awareness of the IT service management lifecycle and improve IT service quality while controlling costs.
- Practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday IT situations with a common language understood by IT professionals worldwide.
- A physical in-class certified instructor with a 98% passing rate
- Strategies to prepare for and pass the ITIL Foundation exam.
- High paying, high demand IT certification that complements the Project Management Professional certification
- ITIL is scalable and can be implemented based on pain points (i.e. Change management, Problem management)
- ITIL Improves:
- o Competitive advantage and market opportunities
- o Decision making and risk mitigation
- o Visibility of IT costs, savings, profits and revenue
- o Rework, lost time, resource management and usage
- o Customer satisfaction, time to market for new products and services
Cost Saving Examples after ITIL:
- Food Lion – 25-35 % reduction time to process changes
- Procter and Gamble – In three years, realized $500 million in savings along with a 6% to 8% cut in operating costs. Help desks calls were reduced by 10%
- Caterpillar – The rate of achieving the target response time for incident management on web-related services jumped from 60%-90%
Who Should Attend:
The ITIL Foundation course will benefit anyone interested in IT and all IT professionals that depend on IT services and involved in building good relationships. Attendees may include:
IT project managers, CIOs, IT directors, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, business managers, IT architects, IT end users, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, trainers, managed service providers, IT service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
Note: No refunds for tickets within seven days of event