- This event has passed.
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
December 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am - December 10, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
Virtual Platform: Webex
Program Dates: December 8 – 10, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Cost: $2,200.00 per student
Max: 15 students
Earn your ITIL 4 Foundation certification!
Ranked 8th as the best and highest paying IT certification is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library. ITIL is the most widely recognized framework for IT and digitally enabled services in the world. It provides comprehensive, practical and proven guidance for establishing an effective service management system. Tammy Mainwaring, IT-oLogy’s ITIL Master Teacher, will guide you through the curriculum, practice questions and coach you to do your very best on the exam.
ITIL 4 takes a holistic approach to IT service management through use of a service value system (SVS), which provides an end-to-end picture of strategies and methods to contribute to business value. The Service Value System integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile, Design Thinking and DevOps. ITIL 4 provides best practices, principles and strategies to assist businesses in navigating the new technological era of digital services. At the end of the course, participants will understand the application of:
• A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services.
• The guiding principles of ITIL 4.
• The four dimensions of Service Management.
• Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value.
• How ITIL 4 practices will maintain the value and importance of the ITIL 3 processes, while demonstrating how expanding them to be integrated into different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
Foundation – This course is designed for anyone looking for the most up to date IT service management education, as well as an understanding of how to provide business value in the digital era.
Attendees may include:
IT project managers, CIOs, IT directors, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, business managers, IT architects, IT end users, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, trainers, managed service providers, IT service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
• Exam voucher included.
• Multiple choice examination questions.
• 1-hour certification exam.
Due to the nature of this program, no refunds will be issued as on-line curriculum and exam vouchers are assigned immediately and are non-refundable or non-returnable. We regret that no exceptions can be made. Please plan accordingly.
With our commitment to following CDC guidance for safety, IT-oLogy has made the thoughtful decision to adjust all programs to a virtual format.