- This event has passed.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Online Instructor-Led Exam Prep (11 – 12th )
November 16, 2020 @ 9:30 am - November 20, 2020 @ 11:30 pm
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
Online Instructor-Led Exam Prep
11th and 12th Grade High School Students
Program Dates: November 16 – 20, 2020
Virtual Workshops: 9:30am – 11:30am
Cost: $549.00 per student
Max: 15 students
Interested in pursuing a career in IT? Now is the time to certify at home with on-line self-paced curriculum and testing. Let IT-oLogy help guide and prepare you for the CompTIA ITF+ certification exam.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Description:
ITF+ is the only pre-career certification that will help high school students determine if they have a competency for information technology and if it is the right career path for them. ITF+ is intended for students who are advanced end users to further develop the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, application software development, database fundamentals, and security. CompTIA certifications are industry-leading credentials and will help students reach their IT career goals.
ITF+ is a self-paced online certification program assessable for 12 months where students gain access to learning tools designed to help them learn, apply, and practice IT fundamentals.
IT-oLogy’s Online Instructor-Led Exam Prep:
During this week, students will log in daily and engage with IT-oLogy’s certified CompTIA instructor and classmates for 2 hours a day via our virtual classroom. Our instructor will provide exam guidance on IT fundamentals, assess current IT knowledge and ITF+ exam readiness. This time is designated for exam preparation and filling knowledge gaps. Our certified instructor will provide guidance on needed areas of study and help students feel more prepared and confident to take the ITF+ exam.
CompTIA ITF+ Course Material:
• CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Exam Voucher
• CompTIA ITF+ Exam Retake
• CompTIA ITF+ eBook – The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Self-Paced Study Guide
• CompTIA CertMaster Practice for IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
CompTIA’s ITF+ Helpful Hints:
• CompTIA ITF+ is an intensive self-paced online certification program intended for students who are advanced IT end users.
• CompTIA exam vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
• All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the issue date.
• Students are responsible for scheduling their own CompTIA ITF+ exam and redeeming their exam voucher on the Pearson VUE website.
• Questions regarding testing, proper ID, or test accommodations for qualified candidates with documented disabilities are to contact Pearson VUE customer service at www.pearsonvue.com/contact.
Due to the nature of this program, no refunds will be issued as on-line curriculum and exam vouchers are assigned immediately and are non-refundable or non-returnable by CompTIA. We regret that no exceptions can be made. Please plan accordingly.
With our commitment to following CDC guidance for safety, IT-oLogy has made the thoughtful decision to adjust all programs to a virtual format.